Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It seems to me...

...people aren't keeping up with their blogs. If you're reading this, chances are you're going to do well. Please respond below by saying, "yes, I am faithful to my blog."

I will be checking everyone's work in class tomorrow.

See you then. :o)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am faithful to my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is polyamorous. Traditional concepts of "faithfulness" do not apply.

    Thus I am exempt from any and all point deductions you may have otherwise given me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hudak! i thought u should know that Tierney Laubach is still writing! here, i found this on facebook.

    Many Times (a poem i wrote) Many times I take a moment out of my day to think of you many times I wonder why we are through many times I think about the way loved me many times i reminisce about the beautiful rings you gave me many times i recall all the promises you made

    ReplyDelete